Publishers can increase pre-orders for upcoming book releases with online samples. There is no app to install and no file to download. Readers can access the digital excerpts and snippets with a simple “click & read” online experience using a smartphone, tablet or connected device.
Jellybooks PREVIEW allows publishers to showcase pre-publication book samples in the run up to publication date and stimulate pre-orders through publisher’s, book retailer’s and media partner’s websites, newsletters, social media and — leveraging QR codes — point-of-sale material.
Jellybooks PREVIEW samples are an essential tool for any book marketing and publicity campaigns.
1. Samples, excerpts and snippets to drive pre-orders
- Boost pre-orders and first-week sales by engaging readers with free sample content that stimulates readers to pre-order the book.
- Offer readers instant access to samples on smartphones, tablets, laptops, and connected devices.
- Increase visibility and engagement on any websites featuring books with “peek-inside” web modals.
Samples are a proven tool for increasing sales.
2. Improved Visibility and Discoverability across Bookshops and Media Partners
- Developed in partnership with Blackwell’s and leading independent bookshops.
- Tailored for each retailer and bookshop partner with click & read samples that feature bookshop-specific buy buttons.
- Bespoke QR codes, featuring PREVIEW samples, incorporated into bookmarks, in-store posters, window decals and other point-of-sale material to improve discoverability and pre-orders.
Increase your pre-orders through media partners & independent bookshops.
3. Improve Online Presence and Social Media Campaign Effectiveness .
- Click & read preview samples, excerpts and snippets include integrated pre-order and buy buttons.
- Easy-to-use links allow authors and their agents to integrate “click & read” access to book samples as part of their own website, blog, email newsletter or social media activity.
- Receive detailed engagement analytics for monitoring campaign performance in real-time.
Optimise media spend and grow your sales by being data-smart!
- A single, unified platform for narrative books, illustrated books and audio books.
- Excerpts and snippets are accessible to disadvantaged and handicapped readers.
- Use samples and excerpt links in your AI and TI sheets, sales and rights catalogues.
- Support a vibrant and independent bookshop ecosystem by including bookshops and high-street retailers in you pre-order campaigns.
Publishers can try Jellybooks PREVIEW free of charge for three months with up to five titles.
For more information, including technical specifications and pricing, visit our Jellybooks PREVIEW product page for publishers.
Jellybooks is an associate member of the following industry associations: